- Elects from among its members the Chairperson, deputy Chairs, and Secretary of the Executive Committee;
- Approves the workplan and oversees its enforcement;
- Between the Congresses oversees the Movement activity in line with its bylaws;
- Whenever it deems necessary ousts and then recruits new members, but no more that 1/3;
- Examines the recommendations submitted by the Executive Committee, and party primary organizations;
- Develops the party strategy and tactics and oversees their enforcement;
- Runs the Movement primary organizations;
- Establishes the Executive Committee and other structures and approves their regulations;
- Runs editorial activity;
- Keeps liaison at the national and international level.
The Party Chair (or one of his/her deputies) convenes the sessions of the Republican Council, also 1/3 of the Council members may do so. The Republican Council decides on the mandate of the Party Chair and his/her deputies.
The Chair of the Executive Committee administers the financial resources in compliance with the budget approved by the Republican Council and concludes agreements on behalf of the Movement.
Socio-political Republican Movement "Ravnopravie" (Equality):
Governing bodies /